Tuesday, January 15, 2008

You might say I'm a Redneck

This was the tree in our back yard where I use to hang my deer. Well wife didn't like it to much.City gal. Well it blew down early in the fall....so what's a guy to do???

Well, DAU... you put it in the front tree.....Yes I'm a country boy and a redneck.(you can take the boy out of the country,but its hard to take the country out of the boy) My wife had a fit. I had to clean it real fast........you see we live in town,nice neighbor hood,on a kind of well traveled street. My wife even helped me clean it so we could get it out of the yard a soon a possible.We did it record time. Couldn't have done it with out the little women....hee hee... Now I know how to get her help..... She doesn't like deer,but she will fix it for me.

1 comment:

Glo said...

Yes, you are a Redneck,I knew it the minute I meet you and I married you anyway.....Almost 20 yrs ago. Love you. I'm the GPW....
M.L.S.M....

Your better half.