Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Frist Year Home

My wife thought I should do something with my time besides working (honest),hunting and fishing . So I'm going to try blogging,she seems to have so much fun with it and has meet so many nice/new friends The picture above is my son Mikey Jr. he was born or should I say stuffed, while I was in Iraq. DOB 3/14/06 hee hee. My wife is as crazy as I am, that is why we complete each other. We even know what the other is thinking before anything is said.
I couldn't wait to get back to my wife of 19 yrs, hunting,fishing and work (honest i love my job) after being in the Sand box for a year. Of course Glo (my wife) out fished me the first time we went fishing.......still telling me about it. Also had a good year deer hunting. Also had a good /bad year this year......why you ask...got a small doe with bow ( my wife said I shot someones dog) she's so funny,then a 8pt buck and a doe with my rifle..............Then I got my biggest deer with my 2006 F-150 ...OOPS. he was a 10 pt buck about 250 lb....$2300.00 worth and I didn't even find him... the truck is fixed now.
I've worked for Wal-Mart for 19 yrs. and loved it, plan on retiring from there. Then when I got home we started going to a new church. We have a great time there. Made so many new and wonderful friends,it's a real family. I got to do two cookouts for them,about 70 people each time. I love cooking on the grill.
Well I'd better get off now and do something even if it's wrong.....
A big HELLO to all my good buddies I meet in the Army and while in Iraq. Miss you guys.

Love and God bless,
Mike

1 comment:

Glo said...

Honey it look great. Hope you have as much fun with as I've had with mine. May you make as many great friends as I have.